Safety is our top priority at Lippert’s.
- Masks are not required for entry, however, they are still strongly encouraged. We do ask for respect and compliance if you are asked to wear a mask due to social distancing concerns. That said, always have a mask with you.
- Remove shoes upon entry and place in a bag you have brought with you. We encourage you to bring indoor shoes.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter. We encourage everyone to bring your own.
- Students will bring their belongings into the classroom with them, including coats.
- Students, especially younger ones, must be aware that they are to handle/touch their own things. Please ask permission before using/touching any Lippert equipment.
- Parents will drop off their children and pick up from the designated door.
- There is a waiting room with limited space. No food or drink allowed.
- Students should check in with reception upon arrival.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check their lesson reminder to know where their classroom is.
- For More School Policies: Click Here
Health and Safety
- If you are ill, do not attend your lesson. Switch to online lessons or schedule a make-up.
- Kindly self-assessment symptoms prior to your lesson – please do not come to an in-person lesson if you’re displaying any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pink eye or lice
- Lippert’s has air purifiers and windows in every classroom at Pape.
- We were “Clean before clean was cool”. Pianos, touch points and bathrooms were always disinfected at least once daily, along with vacuuming and other chores. Mrs. Lippert taught us well!
- No food or drink allowed in the school.
- Bathroom is for staff use only. Speak to our office staff if the facilities are needed.
- Students must provide their own instrument, with the exception of piano.
- Bring your own books/accessories. Accessories for instruments other than piano include: microphones, drum sticks, picks, patch chords. Please ensure your name is on your equipment. Visit https://www.lippertmusic.ca/collections/all for items you will need for your lessons.